My Blog List

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Blog 8

Well since I consider myself to be a very hard worker, I would have to consider my “other” as laziness. This is something that I can never see myself as. Ever since I was young both of my parents always told me to give 100% of my effort to anything and everything I’m involved in. With this mindset I have always strived to be the best at everything from school, and even work. One of the few reasons as to why I hate laziness or lazy people is because it always comes back to cause more work for everyone. This is why I don’t really like doing group projects in school, because there always seems to be one person who doesn’t put in their fair share of the work. Laziness at work is the worst in my opinion. Since I work retail we really depend on “team” work. So when someone isn’t doing their job correctly or just slacking off it delays everyone else and keeps us at the job later than we have to which is oh so fun. I have to deal with this on almost a daily basis at work, usually when I’m stuck working with the “other” people I try and get my job done quicker and make sure that I have extra time to help out the other employees. Personally I have no issues with these people, I hang out with them occasionally. Just the mere fact that they are lazy kind of puts us in different groups at work, so we use that to kind of joke around with them. I guess I’m only so upset with this because a lot of people can see that if we all put in our hardest effort we can get results a lot faster in the work place.

No comments:

Post a Comment