My Blog List

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Blog 8 Follow up

The “other” in me has happened at the place where I said earlier irritates me the most, at work. Honestly it happens to everyone. If only a few of the people are working hard and no one else, then at some point your just going to want to relax a bit and not kill yourself. I think it’s a natural thing for people to do especially when they see that the people who are less productive and not as hard working have it easier than everyone else. I was called out by an associate and my manager for just slacking off and not doing my work the day before a big presentation. I wasn’t really upset I kind of took the blame and kept doing my job. I did however find it very amusing that the associate who called me out is one of the laziest workers in the store. It’s very ironic that the day I was “lazy” he was the one actually working the hardest.

No comments:

Post a Comment